Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Presenting "The Aerialist"--a new digital painting in the same series as "The Room". I'm posting this up to a few different communities, hoping to get some feedback. I had lot of trouble creating an effective background and I would have liked to use a vertical format instead of this wide horizontal one, but the reason I am using a horizontal one is because I hope to put this whole series online, each painting a full page--hence the widescreen format. I don't want a "lightbox" (like the one I currently use in my portfolio gallery).




1 comment:

  1. The illustration is beautiful. One can imagine the aerialist's hair moving as she swings through the air. Her shadow is also impressive. The hands, feet, chest and arms are so detailed one can see and feel her strength.
    My only critique is that the fifth sentence feels a bit muddled.

    ReplyDelete